compensation: Great Pay and Benefits, PTO, Paid Training Program
employment type: full-time
job title: Auto Express Lube Technicians
QR Code Link to This Post
19100 W. Capitol Dr., Brookfield, WI 53045
Auto Express Lube Technician
Experience is Preferred
Excellent Training, Benefits & Career Growth!
The City Auto Group is one of the fastest growing privately owned groups in the Midwest! City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat of Brookfield, WI needs to hire Express Lube Technicians to join our team. Chrysler experience is preferred. Enjoy utilizing our advanced digital tools / technology to enhance your job performance! Our training programs increase your skills, income, and advance your career! A positive attitude and team-first mentality is a must!
City Auto Group takes pride in the growth and development of our employees, offers market leading compensation, flexible work schedules, and a fantastic benefits package including a 401(k) match! We are a first-generation dealer group that sees the car business through a vastly different lens than others in the industry. If you want to grow professionally without red tape or politics, apply now for this great opportunity!
Responsibilities – Express Lube Technician:
- Perform auto maintenance and minor repairs according to experience including change oil, fluids, tires, battery, brakes, and more, that meet dealership and manufacturer standards
- Keep shop neat and account for dealership-owned tools
- Other duties may be assigned
Requirements – Express Lube Technician:
- Automotive Repair/Maintenance experience is preferred
- Chrysler experience is preferred
- Versatile in skills and tasks performed
- Working knowledge of shop equipment
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- High school diploma or GED
- Must pass pre-employment screening.
We Offer Excellent Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Climate controlled shop
- Monthly employee recognition
- Employee discounts on vehicles and more
- Career growth and advancement
- Our apprenticeship mentoring program helps you get up to speed once you join our team!
- We are part of FCA Technician Training program focused on developing our technicians!
- Our Internal Mentorship Program (similar to an apprenticeship) focuses on our ability to perform routine maintenance competitively and in a timely manner. We aim to recruit entry level technicians, train them on the basics & hopefully promote through the process until they become Master Diagnostic Technicians
- We hire entry level technicians and provide ongoing training and promotion opportunities to become Master Diagnostic Technicians
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer