favorite this poststill IN NEED OF : off street parking & cats okay (general milwaukee area)hide this posting
cats are OK - purrr
QR Code Link to This Post
Me : 35/f/working a M-F steady manufacturing/clerical job. 2 cats - declawed & fixed. I am very quiet. Homebody. I dont have people over. I work, play video games, & that is pretty much it.
My situation: I made the mistake of moving into a place with a slumlord roughly a year & a half ago. He refused to let me break my lease myself despite very clear conditions that were unsafe for living. He then tried to evict me for non payment (I was making partial payment on rent, per Wisconsin renter's law in the situation I was in). I 'won' in court, but I still have an eviction on my record even if its in my favor. So no one will rent to me despite my financial stability.
My only real requirements:
- off street parking - I have a smaller 4 door car and I don't want to have to find parking every night or pay extra parking.
- cats okay. obviously. they have lived with dogs and other cats, but one dog was aggressive so i would prefer to keep them away from dogs or cats who aren't used to other animals.
- someone who is -tidy-. i am not a neat freak but i do love to clean & cook. i am happy to keep things looking nice, but it has to be fair. i do not want to be roomies with someone who -never- takes out the garbage or washes a dish. i am totally okay with doing the majority of the work on chores, but a bit of consideration goes a long way.
- be okay with 420. it will just make both our lives easier. my current roomie claimed to be okay with it and is not.
- seriously. that is it that is all i ask for. it doesnt seem like much, but it has been because i have yet to find it.
I am very financially stable and reliable when it comes to you getting your rent money/bills paid. I am friendly. Quiet. Keep to myself. Am happy to share my hulu/netflix/PS4/smoke/et al. I do not have visitors over. I am very honest/an open book. I have lived with men and women. Am not judgmental in the slightest. Truly, I think that as far as roomies go I'm a pretty chill one
Help me out! Hit me up! Please feel free to ask any and all questions you have. I don't have to leave where I am at, but I can leave when I see fit.
No rooming houses. I cannot sign a lease. I am easiest to reach by email. Text only for my phone, I will not take phone calls. I will take this down as soon as I have found a place. Thank you.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers