Posted in the science category because the job is using #s to make inferences and a never ending stream of informal split test experiments.
QR Code Link to This Post
If you clicked this headline, learning to interpret data to the profit of business owners is your next best career move.
Other headlines we've used to find smart people for this position include:
-writer/data nerd/logic puzzlist/people capable – pick 2+
-If you’re decent with writing, computers & people…
-"Painfully self aware", "ambitious” & “intellectually & creatively unfulfilled” is a good start.
-"Tough", "ambitious" and "can’t stand micromanagement" is a good start.
The people who excel most in this position have historically tended to be quarter life crises or non-traditional career paths types. Often introverted tinkerers. People capable when necessary.
iNET needs: Writing sample. Resume. Cover Letter.
SEO is competitive website content development to make local and national businesses win in search rankings, procuring the leads that allow them to happily pay your salary. Learn to make business owners money and you'll always have a great job. SEO is the manipulation of Google's algorithm based on human behavior. No degree or experience qualifies someone as good at it. Many of our best SEOrs came from non-traditional backgrounds.
SEO a skill you have to develop over time -
• making content (words, pictures, videos) to
• answer questions
• based on how people search
• on their way to a buying decision
Clients are interesting national and local businesses. We work harder and smarter to succeed for them. Coworkers are good people. The most successful are careerists who push themselves to learn, solving bigger and higher-level problems!
iNET content marketers can branch out into radio scripting, video production and concepting, client relations or the more technical aspects of SEO.
Traits of the most successful SEOrs:
• Write good.
• Understand basic basic basic HTML - like, can you make a link and add a picture on a forum (anything else is a bonus).
• Are MSOffice proficient
• Are presentable (business casual - clients meet, email and call.)
• Self-edit their own work
• Desire to grow to increasingly levels of autonomy and responsibility
• Are Goals-and-results oriented (instead of process!)
• Want to make something cool
• Figure out how to make money for their clients and employer so they can make more money for themselves.
Please email ***using this post.*** Full time only. No telecommuting.