UW Madison anthropology graduate looking for experience in any field (Greenfield)
available afternoons available evenings available mornings available overnight available weekdays available weekends education completed: bachelors
QR Code Link to This Post
To potential employers,
I am currently a recent anthropology graduate of UW-Madison looking for on the job experience in a wide variety of employment areas. I currently have a variety of experience in a number of fields including marketing, research, and audio-visual tech. For more information on my anthropological/laboratory experience please scroll down to my official resume below.
Marketing and Public Relations:
-Associate Director of Marketing for WUD Global Connections
-Intern at One Wisconsin Now
-Social media coordinator for Camp Kesem at UW-Madison and Student Sustainability Association
-Student AV help for Grainger Hall at UW-Madison
-Videographer for Engineering Hall at UW-Madison
Biological Anthropology graduate with experience in academic laboratory settings. Attention to detail and adherence to set procedures and policies. Understanding of the importance of safety, accuracy, and proper handling of hazardous materials.
· Excellent quantitative skills, teamwork, and problem solving skills
· Dutiful and detail oriented worker with an open mind and enthusiastic outlook
· High proficiency in SPSS Statistical Software and Microsoft Excel
· Experience in writing research proposals, performing data collection, and writing research reports for a variety of different fields.
· Lab Assistant
o Assistant in an animal science lab with duties involved in all parts of various studies including:
§ collecting blood, fecal, and rumen fluid samples from dairy cattle
§ assisting with research collection and data analysis
§ observational data collection
· Assistant in the McFarland Primate Environmental Physiology Lab Jan. 2017 – Des 2018
o Utilized excel and SPSS to input and perform statistical analyses on collected data
· Anthropology 490 - Primatological Research
o Gained experience in conducting literature reviews, forming test predictions, designing data collection protocols, collecting data using various techniques, managing databases, analyzing data, and presenting our findings in a variety of formats.
o Wrote a proposal, collected data, and presented findings for an individual research project.
· Member of several service and pre-professional clubs including Camp Kesem and Student Emergency Medical Services (SEMS)
University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison WI - BS in Anthropology
Sep 2014 - December 2018
· Zoology classes focusing on cell biology and pathology
· Anthropology classes focusing on biological anthropology, primatology, and statistics
I am currently open to all types of experiences and employment opportunists. For any questions, call/text me at show contact info
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers