Great company, great apartments, great team!! Join us!
Banner Property Management is looking for an individual with strong customer service skills and a positive attitude to join our team at Glen Hills Apartments. We are a busy property with a great team!
As a MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN the work day will consist of hands‐on, daily maintenance duties at the property.
Responsibilities will include:
• Timely completion of work orders and special projects
• Completion and troubleshooting of plumbing, electrical and HVAC service requests (+ any other type of service requests received within our policy and scope of service offerings)
• Completion of apartment turns including cleaning and appliance repair/replacement
• Requires personal contact with apartment residents
• High level of competency and efficiency in all aspects of maintenance operations
• On-call rotation; may require overtime, holiday and weekend work (we typically offer Saturday maintenance service, but it is shared among the team)
• Mastering tech systems, our service request process is paperless
The company offers solid training and will help develop your skills. Competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including performance based bonus program, health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k), paid-time-off and more. To apply for this position, email your resume or fax to 414-351-1711. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers