compensation: Hourly Wage, Vacation, Pay - Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our Successful Agency is Expanding and Hiring.
We will hire an Administrative Assistant who is interested in a stable and growing opportunity within our fast-paced insurance agency. In general, the primary duties will be to provide agency phone support and service, prepare Property & Casualty insurance endorsements, and work within our Client Management System. Candidate must project a professional company image and positive attitude through in-person and phone interaction. Must be willing to obtain state insurance licenses.
Candidates holding insurance licenses are preferred. *Full or Part-Time hours available. Pay negotiable based on experience.
- Provide phone support
- Facilitate agency tasks and client service
- Provide prompt, accurate and friendly customer service
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience working with Computers and Client Management Systems
- Capacity to learn new tasks and responsibilities as needed
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software