We at Fiduciary Real Estate Development, Inc. are seeking a Systems Support Internship candidate to fulfill a role in our Training Department. A qualified candidate will be able to successfully navigate through software applicable to the property management industry. They will act in a support role to answer general software questions for our on-site staff via telephone and ScreenConnect. Additionally, they will help enhance our software through set-up and data entry. As/if the candidate grows within the role, there may be opportunities to work on marketing and data analysis projects.
This role will support our Marketing and Training Manager primarily, but will report to our Regional Marketing & Training Supervisor. Their day-to-day interactions will primarily be via telephone with our on-site property management staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a student pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Information Technology Management, or Real Estate. Ideally, the best candidate would be seeking an opportunity to continue to work over the summer in whatever capacity may be available at that time.
- On-site Entrata Software Support via telephone
- Entrata system set-up projects including obtaining data and data entry
- Other duties, as assigned
- High-quality customer service / phone skills
- Ability to track work completed over the course of the day
- Efficient in computer software
- Accurate in data-entry
- Must possess or be actively pursuing an associate's degree or higher. Preference given to those possessing or actively seeking a bachelor's degree in the following fields: Business, Marketing, Information Technology Management, or Real Estate.
- Experience in the property management field (leasing/management) is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Entrata software experience is a plus
**To apply, visit our career page at www.fred-inc.com/careers
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers