compensation: Salary based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Real Estate Administrative Assistant
Department: Outlook Management Group, LLC
The person in this position will perform the following administrative functions while assuring a high level of professionalism, including timely response to and resolution of any requests.
Job responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Provide administrative support, including phone support, typing reports, filing and distribution of correspondence.
• Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable functions, including preparing and distribution of rent statements; contacting tenants regarding delinquent rent; provide back-up for check runs and general filing.
• Assist with miscellaneous office duties, including, scanning bank reconciliations and tenant communications. Maintain tenant lease files, as well as other files located within the property management office. Sort and distribute mail and order and purchase office supplies.
• Work with accounting department to collect and distribute tax and other documents as requested and keep organized files.
• Assist in all aspects of the business process and assist Property Managers in their efforts to ensure compliance with Outlook’s policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to give and take direction and to interface with decision makers, clients and tenants in a professional manner.
• The ability to maintain confidential information.
• Position requires excellent organization and customer service skills, and able to successfully handle multiple priorities at one time.
• Must be able to successfully and effectively communicate with a variety of personnel.
• Must be able to work in a team environment and be willing to work flexible hours as required.
• Valid driver’s license required. Travel between properties, post office and banks will be required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers