employment type: part-time
Easy Method Driving School has been educating Wisconsin drivers since 1974!
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking self motivated professionals to answer incoming telephone calls, schedule appointments and maintain records.
This is a part time position and some sales is involved. Applicant must be available to work M-F from 1-6 p.m. and every other Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The right candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to work as a team or on individual projects.
- Ability to report promptly to work at scheduled start time.
- Outgoing attitude.
- Basic computer skills.
- High school diploma or the equivalent of a GED.
Please forward your resume to be contacted for a personal interview.
Prior office experience is a plus but not required!
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 7020072864
email to friend