compensation: Will be discussed during hiring process employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Create lasting, positive impact.
By considering Wipfli LLP, you’ve decided to go beyond the ordinary public accounting and consulting firm. At Wipfli, we create positive impact and lifetime relationships by leading and working with an outward mindset. As a member of our team, you will be inspired to think freely and follow your passion, grow as a professional by developing your skills and commit to serving our clients and communities with honesty and integrity.
Wipfli has a broad national footprint with offices coast to coast — and we’re still growing! As an associate, you’ll have access to skill development and career opportunities, whether you want to move up or transition into another area of specialty. You’ll also have the flexibility and technology to work wherever you are, whether it’s at home or in our clients’ offices, or switching Wipfli offices if you’re looking to move across the country.
Join a company focused on giving back to the greater good — at Wipfli, we’re committed to supporting the communities we do business in. To learn more about our volunteer efforts, who we are and what we do, visit wipfli.com.
The HR Assistant serves as an internal business partner providing administrative support to the Talent & Culture Team to assist in achieving its objectives effectively. This will include administrative support for activities relating to Total Rewards and Talent Acquisition, as well as overall HR administration. This position is scheduled to begin immediately and the temporary assignment will end in Spring 2020. The role will be 40 hours per week for the duration of the assignment.
- Support administrative needs, including but not limited to typing correspondence, making copies, coordinating meetings and teleconferences, coordinating large mailing projects, updating HR information on internal website, assisting with CPE registrations as necessary, and processing invoices and check requests for team expenses.
- Upload personnel change documents (including new hire, office transfer, promotion, and other personnel changes) into employee filing systems.
- Schedule Human Capital touchpoint meetings and/or training events.
- Draft communications to a diverse audience including senior leaders and external customers.
- Support on-boarding and off-boarding processes.
- Administer various technology tools within the Human Capital team. May include entering new information, scanning documents into electronic format, updating records, running electronic processes or reports, updating passwords, etc.
- Assist in the administration of various Total Rewards programs including FMLA tracking, advanced degree and specialized certification programs and the service anniversary program. May also coordinate CPA exam bonuses or the CPA Exam purchase program.
- Work with wellness vendors and office managers to coordinate onsite health risk assessment process and implement wellness communications according to communications plan. Assist in monitoring/tracking attendance and qualification for incentives.
- Requires a High School Diploma
- An Associate Degree in Administrative Support is preferred
- HR certificate preferred
- Requires 1-3 years of job related experience in an office environment; HR experience preferred
- Previous administrative or project planning experience, in a human resource environment preferred
- Exposure to a high volume, multi-site environment in professional services helpful
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers