compensation: Competitive wage and benefits are available for this position. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Established and growing dental office seeking a full time, long term scheduling/insurance coordinator with at least two years of prior dental office experience.
Hours for this position are full time Monday - Friday;
Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays 7:30-4pm
Wednesdays, Thursdays 7:30-5pm.
We are looking for an energetic and welcoming team player with excellent customer service skills, a strong work ethic, a POSITIVE attitude, and someone who has attention for details. You will be the first person to greet our patients as they walk in the door so you MUST have a friendly smile and demeanor. Job requirements are strong interpersonal skills, phone skills, multi tasking, knowledge of insurance verification and authorization process, presenting treatment plans, keeping dentist and hygiene schedules full, and ability to maintain busy work environments with efficient time management.
This position would include, but is not limited to, the following duties:
- Scheduling appointment for our patients, answering phone calls
- Verifying insurance benefits and collecting payments
- Explain treatment plans to patients and make payment arrangements to include 3rd party financing as well.
- Processing pre-authorizations to insurance companies for recommended treatment
- Processing insurance claims, tracking down unpaid claims
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers