compensation: $19.52 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full time Sr. Administrative Assistant/Office Manager.
The opportunity is for our client, one of the world's leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Horicon,Wisconsin. This assignment tentatively starts in February 2018 and pays $19.52 per hour.
Job Duties and Description
• Maintains inventory of office supplies
• The Manager will be looking at this position as an Admin/Office Manager Role
• This position is for first shift (6:00 am - 2:30 pm CST).
• The position has the potential to add OT and may require coverage on other shifts down the road.
• The Manager is looking for candidates with strong data analysis skills with the ability to comb through hard data and present to Team.
• The candidates will be managing the schedules for Managers as well as submitting monthly expenses.
• Candidates will be handling PO's and will require attention to detail and strong organization
• Scheduling, booking travel and submitting expenses.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel vlookup, pivot table
• SAP is a plus
• Direct Administrative experience required
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• 1-2 year University education preferred. AA in business, HR, manufacturing or even healthcare
Term of Assignment:
• 1st shift M-F 6am to 230p
• Long-term assignment, tentative Start Date February 2018 -February 2019 with extension
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers