Anstellungsart: Teilzeit Vergütung: $75 per store visit plus standard auto mileage reimbursement
QR Code Link to This Post
If you're a tech-savvy keyboard player or pianist, we might just have the perfect gig for you.
Casio, a world leader in electronic musical instruments, has opportunities for part-time work in several major cities throughout the US. We are looking for outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic pianists/keyboard players who love using and talking about technology.
As a part-time trainer/merchandiser, You'll be visiting Casio's network of dealers, training their staff on how to effectively demonstrate and sell our keyboards and digital pianos. You'll also be checking to make sure our products are being displayed properly, conversing with staff and store managers, and reporting back to Casio. We'll provide you with all the materials and training you'll need.
1. Fluent spoken and written English, additional languages are a plus
2. Keyboard skills and understanding of music technology (will need a keyboard for application video as below)
3. Retail sales experience, musical Instrument sales a BIG plus
4. Access to a car (up to 4hr/day travel with mileage reimbursement)
5. Strong communication, presentation, and training skills
6. A flexible schedule
If this is you, please record a quick 2-minute video and upload it to YouTube as unlisted, and include the link in your response to this ad along with your resume.
The video doesn't have to be professionally produced, a phone video is fine. In this video, please:
1. Describe why you'd be perfect for the job
2. Give us an example of your keyboard skills
3. Demonstrate and explain a function on your keyboard
We look forward to hearing from you!
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten