BBQrs Delight Cast Iron Smoker Pot & 4 Flavor Pellet Bundle
Use With Almost Any Grill or Smoker NEW
This great bundle includes a cast iron smoker pot along with four 1 lb bags of smoker pellets! The four flavors included are Jack Daniels, Mesquite, Hickory, Cherry.
• Works with any type of outside grill: Gas, Charcoal, Electric or Smoker.
• Use with almost any grill or smoker including Weber, Cobb or Big Green Egg
• Made in the USA
• See our separate offer for Cobb Premier Portable Stainless Steel Grill & Smoker NIB and request discount if both taken.
• Bundle is new in original shrinkwrap.
• Bundle value if purchased separately ~$75
The BBQr's Delight cast iron smoker pot is the perfect solution to turn any grill into a smoker. Simply place the smoker pot on top of your charcoal, put a few teaspoons of smoker pellets in, place the lid on and let the smoking begin. Simple easy and clean bbq smoking.
These food-grade wood pellets are the fastest and easiest way to give your food smoke flavor on any gas, charcoal or electric outdoor cooker.
• Hickory pellets are the most common and popular smoke wood pellet used in barbecuing. They are made out of 100% hickory wood and produce a stronger flavor that complements all meats.
• Jack Daniel's pellets are made from the used mellowing charcoal from the Jack Daniel's Distillery in Lynchburg, Tennessee. This charcoal is soaked in whiskey for weeks before exchanging for a fresh batch of charcoal. The charcoal is mixed with oak wood and processed into wood pellets for BBQ smoking.
• Cherry pellets are made with 100% Cherry wood. Cherry gives you a mild sweet fruity smoke that gives a rosy tint to lighter meats.
• Mesquite pellets are made of 100% mesquite. This southwestern favorite produces a very distinctive smoke and stronger smoke flavor.
Only 1/3 cup of pellets is needed for most cooking events. When used as directed you have enough pellets for 40 cooking events.
You can use the wood flavored pellets individually or experiment and make your own "special blend" by combining different pellet flavors for whatever meat you want to enhance the flavor of.
Since pellets have been processed from sawdust by pressure which generates heat, any contaminants present in the wood are eliminated.
• 10 uses per bag (only 1/3 cup per use is needed)
• No soaking necessary -- easy to use
• These are flavor pellets, not pellet fuel
• All natural, no unhealthy additives
• Real wood smoker pellets
*From a smoke-free, pet-free home.
*Every effort has been made to describe item as accurately as possible.
*Please see pictures. May be able to deliver depending on location.
Thank you for looking. Please feel free to ask questions.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers