Riley 300 6 Color 4 Station Press with XYZ Micro Registration
Ryonet is excited to introduce the Riley 300, a screen printer's press that was crafted with years of innovation and customer feedback in mind. This new and improved Riley Hopkins press is the latest evolution of the award-winning manufacturing that screen printers around the world have been able to rely on for their production. Speed, Precision, and Consistency are the keys for screen printing today, and the Riley 300 delivers on all counts.
It comes equipped with lever knobs that more accurately holds registration and reduces stress on the wrist. Features like an anti-flip registration plate, an XY-micro, and a Z-micro/Tilt Micro, have created a faster setup time for printers. The Anti-flip registration plate keeps the screen in the same tilt and off-contact location for final registration. The joystick has been replaced with an XY-micro to create more precise adjustments. The Z-micro/Tilt Micro has been added for streamlined off contact and tilt setup.
2-Point Roller Gates come standard on the Riley 300. They increase the lockdown holding power of the print head while it is in the down position, which eases movements in-and-out of the gate. The roller gates create increased durability, which reduces the number of adjustments and maintenance that is needed. An increased surface area of the screen-clamp not only holds the screen in place for longer periods of time but also results in the need for fewer adjustments and maintenance. The Riley 300 saves you time.
The press's CNC-constructed base has been improved upon with an adjustable height mechanism. The base is capable of an up to 3" increase of height adjustment to help accommodate the screen printer. The heavy-duty leg levels add an extra amount of sturdiness to the press.
Presses come with a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty covers all non-wearable parts and components of new Riley Hopkins™ Presses.
If Speed, Precision, and Consistency are important for your customers and production style, it's time to get behind the wheel of the Riley 300. The lights are flashing green, hit the gas, it's time to kick your screen printing into high gear.
• Sturdy, heavy duty, lightweight construction.
• XYZ: Micro registration
• Adjustable Height Mechanism
• 2-Point Roller Gate
• Diameter: 93"
• Base Size: 57"
• Platen Height: 35.5" - 38.5"
• Platen Size: 16"x 18"
• Max Platen Size: 24" x 32"
• Max Frame Size: 25" x 36"
• Max Frame Size(every other): 42" x 48"
• Color/ Stations: 6 color / 4 station
• Shipping Weight: 602 lbs
New & Improved X-Vactor Automated Exposure Unit
Over the past ten years, the X-Vactor has become one of the most widely used table-top vacuum exposure units on the market. With these recent improvements to the design and functionality, the X-Vactor will give screen printers even more consistent and automated screen exposure.
Starting inside the X-Vactor series, Ryonet has a custom high output UV CFL bulb manufactured specifically for our exposure units. These UV bulbs output a high nanometer UV wavelength which can be used on both Dual Cure and Photopolymer emulsions. With the X-Vactor XL unit, we include more UV Bulbs to provide a higher density and faster exposure.
It's also important to note that the optically cleared tempered glass in the X-Vactor series lets over 99% of the UV light through without disruption to the wavelength. Both units also feature UV safe yellow bulbs for screen setup and review in a light safe environment.
Features and Benefits:
• Digital timer for extreme accuracy
• Specially manufactured UV for photopolymer or dual cure emulsion exposure
• Extremely flexible and durable rubber vacuum blanket
• Heavy-duty gas shocks for easy open and close access
• Adjustable vacuum lid clamps
• Optically clear extremely strong tempered glass
• Sturdy powder coat steel construction
• Oil free vacuum pump is quiet and powerful
• Includes nylon rope to allow air movement between blanket and frame
• UL certified electrical components
• 3-year limited warranty (excludes blanket, glass, and bulbs)
• Made in the USA
• Overall dimensions: 44"(L) x 32"(W) x 10"(H)
• Shipping dimensions: 40"(W) x 50"(L) x 12"(H) 150lbs
• Optical clear tempered glass: 31" x 38"
• Max exposure area: 23" x 33"
• Max frame size OD: 23" x 31"
• Vacuum blanket size: 31" x 38"
• UV fluorescent bulbs: 8 - F30 T8 370 bl (Replacement Bulbs)
• Light safe inspection bulbs: 2
• UV wattage: 240 watts
• Timer: Digital (1/10 sec. increments)
• Voltage: 115v
• Amps: 8 amps
• Weight: 95 lbs
• Ship Weight: 150 lbs
• Control Panel and Timer
• Time adjustment
• Timer on/off
• Vacuum blanket on/off
• Light safe inspection bulbs on/off
RileyCure Conveyor Dryer
Turn up the heat on your production speed with our RileyCureª conveyor dryer. Constructed with printer in mind, we make all Riley Hopkins¨ equipment with the same standards of efficiency and stability that have been counted on for decades by screen printers. Featuring dual 3050 watt heat elements, a spacious 4 foot tunnel, versatile 24 inch wide belt, adjustable gates for optimal heat retention, built-in belt speed control for on-the-fly adjustments and a special track-free belt, this conveyor dryer can handle the jobs from multiple presses at once at about 220 shirts per hour. It's high powered, compact, and ensures consistent cure depth on even your most ambitious orders. Give your Riley Hopkins¨ press a sidekick it can count on with the RileyCureª from Ryonet¨.
• Length: 96"
• Width: 34"
• Height: 41"
• Belt width: 24"
• Belt height: 30.3"
• Belt drive: 120V
• Belt speed: 1-12 fpm
• Chamber length: 48"
• 2 heat elements of 3050 watts each
• Element voltage of 208 or 240
• Wattage 6500 at 240volt
• Amps 27
• Plug is a NEMA L6-30P
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers