1400ft² - SHARE HUGE UPPER DUPLEX - Great area, Central Location (Wauwatosa)
70th at Hillcrest
Ideally looking for one other person, but open to a 2 or 3 person share
Two people would be $600 each, Three people obviously brings that down.
Available as of November 15th/Dec 1st but flexible as the room is basically open now. Very move-in ready
* Big, 1,400 square foot and well-kept place with landlords living in downstairs unit.
* Excellent and convenient location, just a few blocks from the North Ave business district with lots of restaurants and also 6 blocks from Tosa Village.
* Walk to movie theater, restaurants, bars, free concerts at Hart Park, etc
* Located in "Old Hillcrest" neighborhood which also has many social functions throughout the year. Verrrry safe and quiet neighborhood.
* 3 Bedroom with open bedroom pretty much unfurnished.
* Rest of house mostly furnished but some flexiblility if needed.
* Third bedroom shared for now, could be guest room or again if third person comes in.
* Large backyard with deck and also a front porch as well.
* Nice size kitchen, updated appliances.
* Brand new central A/C (utilities shared costs)
* Ample storage in upstairs attic.
* Good size living room and dining room, lots of woodwork and crown moulding with lots of character (I'll try and add some pics soon)
* Takes just 12 minutes to get downtown so very convenient.
* Professional, small business owner and big sports fan.
* Easy-going, laid-back and can get along with all types and ages (have had people from 20's to 40s as roommates.
* 47 years old myself, non-smoker and not into drama.
* Works mostly downtown but sometimes from home
* Very friendly 4 year old Golden Retriever as well, gets along with everyone. (but unfortunately no more pets of any kind)
* Easygoing, professional or student is fine as long as you have consistent regular income and good rental history
* Can get along with the dog, but not responsible for him.
* Non-smoker and responsible to be a good roommate.
* $600 each based on two-person occupancy, obviously lower with three
* Utilities total $100-$150 month total based on season (cable, Wi-Fi, electric, heat)
* Security deposit required upon approval of application.
* Reply with "Tosa Upper" in the subject line so I can weed out the spammers
* Include lots of detailed info on yourself and when you're looking to move.
* Include contact info for e-mail and phone and a good time to contact you.
Tags: Wauwatosa, Tosa, Medical College of Wisconsin, Downtown, Milwaukee, Washington Heights, Old Hillcrest, share
Posting ID: 4146043207