$399000 / 5br - 2400ft² - Five Fields (Pewaukee)
Will not deal with any realtors in regards to representing to house, showing the house, or as a part of the negotiation.
IF YOU ARE A REALTOR, RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND REQUEST AND DO NOT RESPOND OR CONTACT ME.
Home is located in the desireable Pewaukee subdivision of Five Fields.
Located at the SE intersection of Capital Drive and Hwy 164.
The following are some of the highlights of the house that separate it from other homes in Five Fields:
- There are 4 bedrooms upstairs and an office or 5th bedroom on the first floor.
- The sunroom is a showcase and can be used as a 3 or 4 season room.
- It has modern style birch wood throughout... does not look dated.
- The first floor has 9 ft ceilings in all rooms with the exception of the 9.5 ft ceiling in the family room.
- The fireplace is very grand and elegant looking.
- The windows are tall, wide, and overall impressive.
Please forward any questions. Thank you.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers