$133900 / 2br - 1110ft² - Lower Level Muskego Condo (Muskego)
2BR 1110ft2 condo
w/d in unit attached garage
This is a lower-level condo for sale in the well-maintained 8-unit Stone Garden Condo Association near Muskego County Park.
• 2 bedrooms
• 1 full bath and another bath that has a shower
• On lower level with an attached garage
• Eat-in kitchen
• Central air
• Built 1994
• 1110 sq. ft.
• Quality new carpet ($1500) to be installed 2nd week of December, 2013
• New furnace December, 2006
• Laminate oak wood flooring in living room and kitchen in 2005
• Windows and patio door have been trimmed with oak
• Oak chair rail
• Entrances have been updated with ceramic tile
• Custom built oak drawers added under the counter
• Ceramic tile, paint, and a new sink in main bath, 2009
• Microwave hung above the stove to allow for more counter space in the kitchen
• Newer dishwasher
• Newer washer and dryer
• All the closets have been updated with shelving, most of it adjustable
• New screen door 2009
• Custom order vertical blinds for patio
• More new paint in several areas
• Condo faces south-east, so you avoid the hot afternoon sun in the summer. In the winter, sun comes into the bedroom windows facing south.
• In 2013, gas and electric averages under $110 per month so far - very economical!
• Stone Garden Condo Association fee is $140 per month.
• Large yard and you are permitted personal planting areas.
• In a neighborhood (Plum Creek East) that also includes single family homes and townhouses.
• Near the bike trail and Muskego County Park.
• New roof for the 8-unit building in 2008. Recent asphalt and concrete improvements.
• 2012 taxes-$2301.52
I have a realtor who will help with the sale, but I'm hoping to find the buyer at this point. So, although I'm under the "by owner" tag, I will have a trusted local professional handle the important paperwork at no cost to you.
Contact Mark at 262-993-5723.
Posting ID: 4134070291