Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
PART-TIME Administrative/Personal Assistant (Waukesha)
compensation: $12-$15 hourly depending on qualifications
Founder of a new woman-owned law firm is seeking a highly skilled and talented Administrative/Personal assistant to work a minimum of 5-10 hours per week with the possibility of increasing up to 20 in the future. Hours/days may be flexible and some work may be able to be done remotely, eventually, but not to start. The organization is currently run out of a home office.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Administrative Assistant tasks include all support required to ensure success of the founder in her capacity as a leader, including support with time management, scheduling and coordination, interface with clients, research and marketing and posting for blog or newsletters, phone and email communication, meeting notes, and all matters related to supporting the founder's highest possible level of success.
Occasional Personal Assistant tasks include personal errands, shopping, household cleaning, household organizing and personal filing, and other tasks required to support the personal needs of the founder.
• Exceptional punctuality
• High level of organization
• Extremely detail oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Appreciation for nuanced communication
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Exceptionally positive attitude
• Self-motivated approach to work
• Strong intuition for anticipating needs of the founder and the team without imposing
• Willingness to work variable hours on occasion, including occasional weekend hours (would be discussed beforehand)
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency
Requirements for eligibility:
• Good driving record and reliable car
• Your own laptop and cell phone
• Self-starter able to work with limited direction
• Team player
PREFERRED PERSONALITY TRAITS
• Well-organized, well-mannered
• Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
• Patient and calm personality
• Good people skills, adaptable
• Creative and resourceful -- proactive
• High level of professionalism in all situations
• Willing to take on tasks big or small (or ones that may seem trivial)
***Please include all previous/current executive/personal assistant experience in your cover letter/email/resume.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers