Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Service Advisor (Milwaukee)
We are in need of a Service Advisor with a diesel or automotive background in the mechanical service industry. This is a very customer focused position dealing with initial customer contact person to the service department. This position maintains the lines of communication to the customer during the repair process and inform of any changes to the original repairs or time schedule of when the vehicle is promised. Position also asks to meet and exceed sales and profitability objectives based on the business plans. Service Advisors will also delegate work to techs and ensure all repair orders are accurate.
Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience Required:
- Good math skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer and keyboarding skills
- Customer focused
- Conduct yourself Professionally and Business like in all your affairs with customers and employees
- Must be to work every day and on time with few exceptions
High School graduate or equivalent.
Previous exposure to vehicle or machine repair terminology helpful
Compensation: ($50,000 - $60,000)
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers