Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
QA Assistant (wauwatosa)
compensation: $9-11 per hour
Provide operations support to internal staff and external customers by performing InCheck service functions, utilizing in-depth knowledge of the business and managing internal technology. The QA Assistant is ultimately responsible for quality of service, report completion and ensuring efficient turnaround time.
Develop knowledge in the following areas:
Definition of CRAs (Consumer Reporting Agencies)
Compliance issues related to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), disclosure and authorization forms, pre-adverse and adverse action letters, etc.
Understanding of InCheck's services and mission
Customer service, including account & report management
Manage account and report activity
Build and maintain applicable database applications
Maintain customer service and quality standards at all times
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Duties & Responsibilities
Review completed references for grammatical and formatting errors and make correction as needed.
Assist in the reporting of drug test results
Generate and send copies of reports requested by candidates
Assist with invoice review and storage
Completion of projects as assigned.
Filing of Chain of Custody forms
Applies customer-specific guidelines to determine that reference protocols have been met.
Hourly position. 40 hours per week.
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Ideal experience: 1-4 years working in a customer service focused office setting such as but not limited to a professional service firm, employment screening firm or staffing agency. Customer service and account management experience preferred. Strong interpersonal skills, independent problem resolution ability and self-motivation techniques necessary to be effective across functions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
• Typing speed of 50+ wpm
• Ability to speak clearly and effectively in a variety of settings
• Ability to accurate perform data entry tasks
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to prioritize workflow and work independently
• Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
• Ability to frequently operate a computer, keyboard and phone
• Ability to protect applicant data
• Capable negotiator. Clearly communicates goals, interests and positions during discussions
• Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
• Knowledge of basic Microsoft Office and Wired Contact software
• Willingness to work overtime as required
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
Work is normally preformed in a typical interior / office work environment
Moderate physical activities requires handling of average-weight objects up to 25 pounds or standing and/or walking for more than 2 hours per day.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers