Total Rewards Analyst (12659) (Milwaukee)
One of Wisconsin's Leading Companies
Total Rewards Analyst (12659)
Total Rewards Analyst 12 month contract Milwaukee, WI $20-23/hr
Compensation skills related to evaluating estimated market values and administering merit increases, as well as advanced skills in
BS Excel. Experience in international compensation is desired
Coordinates and administers compensation programs ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and
legislation. Assists in the design and implementation of a variety of compensation programs
including job evaluation, salary increases, salary surveys, and long- and short-term incentive
plans. Participates in domestic compensation surveys, evaluates job descriptions and prepares and
analyzes survey data. Prepares and administers the annual merit review process and assists in
development of U.S. salary ranges. Also provides some assistance in the administration of
corporate Benefits programs including but not limited to retirement plans, savings plans, and group
Key Result Areas(KRA)
* Employees at all levels are expected to keep abreast of new and changing technology and methods
that enhance their skill set. This can be accomplished through continuing learning at outside
classes, seminars, reading and other related training opportunities.
* Employees are expected to find ways to continuously improve processes and responsibilities in
* Employee will interact with variety of stake holders via various communication mediums (written
Audit, Analysis and Compliance
* Reviews compensation programs to ensure programs are competitive in design, sound in practice,
and effective in achieving program goals.
* Helps in completing compensation reports and recommendations by gathering, and analyzing pay
* Participates in compensation surveys, helps with coordination of job descriptions, and prepares
* Ensures all positions are compliant with FLSA requirements.
Total Rewards Analyst
Approved: 2010-10-21 Page 1
* Administers domestic compensation benchmarking activities. Ensures that Harley-Davidson conducts
and/or participates in appropriate salary surveys.
* Work with managers and HR generalists to review and price new or changing positions. Analyzes
compensation data, determines appropriate pay ranges, recommends rates of pay and evaluates
positions to determine appropriate career band/salary.
* Performs special studies, analysis and recommendations on compensation and benefits issues as
Policy and Program Administration
* Supports the salary administration programs, reviewing changes in wages and salaries for
conformance to policy. Helps in the administration of executive compensation including stock grants
and Board meeting preparation.
* Coordinates U.S. operations’ participation in effective and well organized annual compensation
processes for base pay, incentive pay and stock award programs.
* Oversees production of annual total compensation statements for salaried employees.
* Ensure quality services are delivered to the internal customer and oversee fair and equitable
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Accounting or related field.
Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation preferred.
Minimum of three years compensation experience. Compensation background should include
participation in salary range development, job evaluation and market analysis. Proficient in
Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Familiarity with Towers Watson’s Reward® a
plus. Demonstrated ability to partner and build collaborative relationships with internal partners
(HR Generalists, Payroll, Legal, Benefits, Finance, etc) as well as external vendor relations. Well
organized, accurate and able to work independently, but also be a strong team player. Effective
verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with all levels within the Company
and provide excellent customer service. Knowledge of compensation-related legal and regulatory
issues desirable. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
If the candidate does not meet the degree requirement a combination of relevant education and
experience should total the equivalent of 11 years.
Click below to apply. If you can't click the link, copy and paste it into your browser.http://62c6dd65.cxjob1.com/142f04d2
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers