Executive Assistant (West Allis)
compensation: hourly pay based upon experience, benefits available
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to report to our company's President.
This is an hourly role, flexible between 20-40 hours per week, and would be responsible for providing all aspects of administrative support and assistance our senior leader. A highly organized, detail-oriented professional with excellent computer skills is a must. This is a fast-paced environment and the Executive Assistant will support our President in successful execution of daily business functions.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Scheduling business travel
• Screening emails and phone calls
• Preparing internal meeting materials and agendas
• Miscellaneous errands and tasks
This position offers competitive pay, and benefits including medical and dental insurance and a 401k plan with a company match are available to the successful candidate employed at least 30 hours/week.
Please submit your resume and cover letter including hourly compensation expectations for immediate consideration.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers